Getting Along Wherever you go!
Below is some advice on what TO DO and what NOT to do when traveling with GoWith Jo!
- Smile and keep smiling
- Shake hands every chance you get
- Laugh with them – never at them
- Speak their language if only a few words
- Be gracious, a light bow of the head with an accompanying smile is a beautiful gesture in any land
- Observe their customs even though you may not always agree with them
- Expect to find things as they are at home. You are on your tour to experience new and different things.
- Poke fun at their money, their food, their clothes, their customs or anything about them.
- Feel sorry for them. Accept them for what they are – people like you and me. The dignity of man takes in all people of all lands. Don't give to beggars!
- Hesitate to say "no" if somebody tries to sell you something you don't want.
- Forget that you are a guest in this land and he who treats his host with respect shall in turn be treated as an honored guest.